The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership is a group of small and large businesses dedicated to making Greater Jackson a better place to live and work for our citizens. Our goal is to promote business, community growth and development in the metro area for existing as well as prospective businesses.
The Ambassador Organization consists of volunteers from the Partnership membership who donate their time to assist the Partnership in various activities. Ambassadors serve a term of one calendar year, beginning in May of each year.
Some of the areas they serve in are:
• Raising awareness of Partnership activities and benefits
• Informing and involving new Partnership members to promote strong continuing membership
• Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in the Partnership’s programs
• Serving as a liaison between the Partnership staff and business
May Ambassador of the Month
Kimberly Griffin, Jackson Free Press
April Ambassador of the Month
Harold Hart, Elim's Art Concepts
Pastor Tonya Ware, The Church Triumphant Global
Program Benefits for the Ambassadors
• Increased name and face recognition
• Increased networking opportunities
• Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Partnership members
• Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact
• Potential media coverage from attendance at Partnership events
• Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community
• Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
• Chance to help the community and show community pride
• Recognition via “Ambassador of the Month” and “Ambassador of the Year”.
Staff Contact: Niki Carr Lowery, Director of Special Events & Projects