Is this who YOU are?
Chadwick Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC is looking for nurses to carry out their mission to provide loving excellence in senior care.
Chadwick Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC proudly serves our community’s long-term care and rehabilitation needs. We are committed to providing loving excellence in senior care, specializing in individualized care. We offer services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and dementia/Alzheimer’s care. We also offer a five-star dining experience. Our goal is to provide this dignified care to all of our residents in a well maintained, home-like environment. This level of care would not be possible without our compassionate and professional staff.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
- Provide direct patient care – ensure residents receive outstanding care
- Oversight of CNAs
- Complete required documentation accurately and timely
- Represent XX Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in a positive manner
In Return Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) will receive:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefit package
- Shift & weekend differentials
- Tuition reimbursement
- Friendly work environment
Requirements for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) :
- Possess a current LPN license
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED
- Authorized to work in the US