CHAMBER INTERNATIONAL TRIPS
Since 2010, the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership has offered discounted trips to individuals interested in traveling internationally. The trip is open to all chamber members, families, friends as well as non-members.
The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership will travel to Greece and The Sunny Mediterranean departing March 19, 2020 and is inviting chamber members, non-members, family and friends to join us on this once in a lifetime experience. During this unforgettable ten day journey, you'll experience everything Greece and the Mediterranean has to offer from the beautiful views of Athens, many historic sites, the ancient city of Ephesus, the sun-drenched city of Rhodes and the spectacular city of Santorini. We will also get to experience included shore excursions, and superb dining with all meals included during the cruise.
The cost starts at $3,899 (per person, based on double occupancy) departing from Jackson, and includes your round-trip airfare, transfers between airports and hotel, superb dining with all meals included while on-boarding including a Greek Festive dinner Show, and shore excursions and non-alcoholic drink package.
Highlights of the Trip Include:
- Round trip scheduled airfare
- Round trip transfers between airports and hotel
- 4 night Greek Isle cruise
- 4 nights at a 4 star hotel in Athens
- 17 meals including all breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners featuring a Greek Festive Show
- A unique opportunity to meet with business leaders in Greece
- City tour of Athens
- Tour of Parthenon & Acropolis
- See the Olympic Stadium, the Royal Palace
- Full day tour of Mycenae
- Discovery Program guide for the duration of the trip
- Ports Visiting: Crete, Ephesus, Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes and Santorini
For more information click on the link to review the brochure https://chambermaster.blob.core.windows.net/userfiles/UserFiles/chambers/835/CMS/CD---Greece---Greater-Jackson---2020-EB-(1).pdf
If you are interested in learning more about our travel program and would like to be included on the list, please email Cynthia Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights From Past Trips:
This year, the Chamber partnered with Aventura World to organize “A Cultural Tour of Egypt, The Land of the Pharaohs” from April 26-May 5, 2019.
Austria & Switzerland (2018)