Greater Jackson Leads
The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership has two (2) active Leads Groups, with each providing a venue for networking among members to promote and share business leads and referrals on a regular basis. To qualify for a leads group, one must be a current GJCP member in good standing, and leads group membership is restricted to one business representative per industry per leads group. All Leads Groups meet at the GJCP, unless otherwise announced, and are actively seeking new members.
GJCP members interested in joining a leads group may visit a group twice to determine if it is the right fit with respect to meeting day and time, as well as the group dynamic suits their individual needs.
Listed below are the current leads groups with the contact information for each groups chair person and chamber representative.
Leads Group 1
- Meets at 8:00 am the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership
- President: Hank Waterer, Trustmark National Bank
- Chamber Representative: Debi Green at 601-948-7575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leads Group 2
- Meets at 8:30 am the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership
- President: Harold Hart, Elim's Art Concepts
- Chamber Representative: Niki Carr Lowery at 601-948-7575 or email email@example.com